Hands on experience working with high end brands & clients in the fashion, beauty, and jewelry industries
Hybrid remote/in-office work schedule with every other Friday off for full-time employees
Paid vacation, time off, and holidays
Health insurance coverage
Plenty of office snacks and on site dog cuddles (from the MM mascot, Dash)
MOTION GRAPHICS DESIGNER (Part-Time)
Milked Media is a female-owned and female-focused creative agency specializing in paid social and email marketing campaigns for fashion, jewelry, beauty, and home e-commerce brands.
We are seeking a motivated and energetic artist to join our company as a Motion Graphics Designer. As part of our creative team, you create video content and assets for use in paid social advertisements. You work with a team of creative professionals, supporting company goals and media initiatives, meaning that a collaborative mindset is an absolute must. Our ideal candidate is an expert in an array of Adobe products, including Adobe Photoshop and Adobe After Effects Design. You should also be an expert in other common design and video editing software.
- Create visually stunning video assets and content
- Create live video content, graphics, and animation for paid social advertisements, with a mobile first approach in mind, optimized for different placements (i.e. story vs. feed)
- Work on an array of client accounts, understanding each client’s unique needs and brand aesthetics
- Collaborate with creative directors and other colleagues to best support larger media goals
- Take animation skills and use 2D and 3D animation to create the motion design that is needed pending on the project being worked on or the company needs
- Take initiative on projects to over-deliver new and innovative solutions
- Create graphic templates for easy use by other team members and client teams
- Adhere to brand guidelines in ways that still push creative boundaries
Qualification and Skills Required:
- Prior experience with and a strong portfolio of motion graphics work
- Strong creative skills, strong interpersonal skills, be able to work as an individual, and as part of a team
- Meet what are often tight deadlines and know that project needs can change at any moment
- Be able to make change and edits, even some that override their creative thought process
- Expert-level knowledge of Adobe Suite and common motion graphics design software
- A never-ending desire to learn new techniques and technology to advance your craft
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Superb visual and conceptual skills to solve problems and create novel solutions
- Must be skilled at hearing about an idea or concept and then creating an outline to conceptualize the idea. They can often create several versions of a creative outline or animation, and edit it frequently before completing the final version.
Education, Experience, Knowledge:
- 3+ years of experience working with Adobe Suite and motion graphics
- Knowledge of marketing trends in the fashion and beauty industries
How To Apply:
- Please click the button below to email us your one page resume and link to your portfolio.
**APPLICANTS WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED WITHOUT A PORTFOLIO**