WE’RE HIRING! PART-TIME MARKETING ASSISTANT
We are currently looking for a part-time assistant to get hands on experience working within a fast paced marketing agency. This position is entry level with the opportunity to grow as we grow. Read on to see if you could be the newest MM team member!
Job Title: Marketing Assistant (Part-Time)
Job Location: Costa Mesa, CA
Hourly Rate: $15 / hour to start, with 3 month performance review
Hours: 20 hours / week
Milked Media is a creative and social media marketing agency helping female-led and female-focused fashion, jewelry, and beauty brands grow their business through content production, paid social campaigns, and email marketing.
The desirable applicant will be familiar with the world of social media advertising and what goes into creating winning content and advertising campaigns. This position will also be responsible for completing tasks to enable the successful completion of marketing campaigns. The Marketing Assistant will assist both the CEO and the CCO in their daily activities. Being a team player is necessary.
This position is ideal for someone who would excel in a startup environment and is interested in growth opportunities.
- Hands on experience working with high end brands and clients in the fashion, beauty, and jewelry industries
- Flexible schedule
- Women supporting women – work with some of the best and brightest female entrepreneurs
- Weekly paid lunches (and sometimes that includes donuts… ok, most times)
- On site dog cuddles (from the MM mascot, Dash)
- Assist with managing the Milked Media social media channels, including content calendar, scheduling posts, and engaging with post activity.
- Implement and schedule paid social and email marketing campaigns
- Review digital marketing analytics and produce weekly and monthly client campaign reports
- Support with client onboarding process including setting up client accounts, conducting market research, producing account audits, and communicating with the client
- Support prospecting and lead generation efforts for Milked Media including, sourcing leads and managing lead database, outreach and follow up to prospects, calendar management, and proposal/contract creation.
- Other tasks may be deemed necessary as the job evolves
QUALIFICATION & SKILLS
- Currently enrolled or Degree in Marketing, Advertising, or related field
- Knowledge and deep understanding of various social media platforms, with emphasis on Instagram
- Passion for social media and aware of current social media best practices and trends
- Extremely detail oriented
- Ability to multi-task effectively in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Strong communication and organizational skills
- Must have reliable transportation to and from our Costa Mesa, CA office
- Working knowledge of G Suite software (Google Drive, Docs, Sheets, Slides, etc)
- Previous experience using a social media scheduler such as Later
- Experience with graphic design and use of software such as Canva
Previous experience in social media marketing is a plus, but not required. On site training will be provided. Must provide a laptop computer, preferably a Mac. Please include in your response/ résumé what your favorite animal is. 🙂